General conditions of use:
AYMONIER NOTAIRES, is, through its activities and its legal and regulatory obligations, aware of the protection of the privacy and personal data of its contacts (contacts established within the framework of files handled by the Firm, missions entrusted to the Study, provision of services in relation to our activity, professional meetings, applications, as well as connections to our website, and has always strived to implement and respect a policy of processing of data in accordance with current regulations.
The European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data n°2016/679 of April 27, 2016, applicable since May 25, 2018, reinforces and supplements certain obligations in this area and in particular those resulting from the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended ( together the “Regulations”). In this context, the Study is implementing new measures and thus strengthening the protection of the personal data of the people concerned. It undertakes to provide all proof of conformity which may be required by the supervisory authorities.
The purpose of this personal data protection policy (the “Policy”) is to inform the persons concerned in a clear, simple and complete manner on the manner in which the Study, in its capacity as data controller, collects, stores and uses the personal data concerning them (the “Personal Data”) and on the means available to them to control this use and exercise their rights.
I-DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
The term Personal Data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This may be a person who could be identified directly or indirectly thanks in particular to their physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The Personal Data that the Study possesses concerns the following categories:
- Identification data;
- Contact and/or contact details;
- Professional life;
- Personal life;
- Connection and/or location data;
- Financial data.
Among these, some can be considered sensitive and are subject to compliance with the Regulations on the part of the Study.
II- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Study is required to collect Personal Data in the context of files processed by the Study, missions entrusted to the Study, provision of services in relation to our activity, professional meetings, applications, your visit in our premises, as well as when you connect to our data room site and visit our website, etc.
Personal Data is that which you provide via forms and/or requests for information from the Study, or that which is collected via documents received or gathered by the Study, whether in electronic format or in paper format. .
The Study only collects the data necessary for its activities and implements measures to protect Personal Data upon receipt. Also, the Study only collects data and information that is relevant, adequate and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
This Personal Data is now collected:
- either in paper form, on the premises of the Study or on the premises of the service provider responsible for managing our physical archives;
- either in digital form, in the Study’s servers, whether those physically present in the Study’s premises or those located in our infrastructure host.
III-PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Depending on the case, Personal Data may be used for the purpose of:
- processing of files, missions, etc.
- request, obtain or receive information about the Study;
- participate in our communications actions, legal information and organization of events;
- participate in satisfaction surveys, analyzes and statistics in order to improve our services as well as knowledge of our customers and prospects;
- process your application for a position.
The Study may also use your Personal Data for administrative purposes or for
any other objective imposed by the legislation in force.
No processing of Personal Data can be undertaken without a specific purpose.
Personal Data is processed by the Study in the cases authorized by the Regulations and in particular under the following conditions:
- as part of the activity of the Notary Office of the Firm;
- when you have given free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent regarding the
processing of Personal Data;
- when this is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures taken at your request (such as: handling a file, sharing information relating to a file, application, etc.);
- for compliance with the legal or regulatory obligations to which the Firm is subject through its activity as a Notarial Office but also in respect of related obligations (such as, for example, the fight against fraud, money laundering and terrorism) ;
- when the legitimate interests of the Study may be such as to justify processing by it (such as, for example, IT security measures, modifications to our IT infrastructure or changes in service providers).
For minors under eighteen (18) years of age, this consent must be given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
The User undertakes, in general, to respect all regulations in force in France.
V-RECIPIENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data being confidential, only duly authorized members of the Study or persons duly authorized by the Study can access it, without prejudice to their possible transmission to the bodies responsible for a control or inspection mission in accordance with the Regulations, as well as their communication to all authorized third parties.
Our service providers may also be required to occasionally process Personal Data strictly necessary for the performance of the services that we entrust to them (mission, data room service, electronic and postal distribution, logistics and catering, etc.) and are bound by an obligation confidentiality.
The Firm’s policy is to only use service providers located within the territory of the European Union.
However, in the event of using a service provider located outside the European Union, the Study undertakes to verify that appropriate measures have been put in place to ensure that the Personal Data benefit from a level of protection in accordance with the Regulations.
VI-PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Study takes care to protect and secure Personal Data in order to ensure their confidentiality and thus prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized third parties by implementing technical and organizational measures and this, during the duration necessary for the exercise of the purposes pursued in accordance with the Regulations.
However, no data transmission or storage is ever completely secure. Consequently, we cannot guarantee the infallible security of the information transmitted or stored on the hosting servers.
When the disclosure of Personal Data to third parties is necessary and/or authorized, and except under legal or regulatory obligations of the Study, the latter ensures that these third parties guarantee the data concerned the same level of protection as that offered to them by the Study and requires contractual guarantees so that, in particular, the data is processed exclusively for the purposes pursued, with the required level of confidentiality and security.
In accordance with the Regulations, in the event of a proven breach of Personal Data likely to generate a high risk for the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned, the Study undertakes to communicate this violation to the competent supervisory authority and, when this is required by the said Regulations, to the persons concerned.
VII-RETENTION DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data for the time necessary to accomplish the purposes pursued, subject to legal archiving possibilities, obligations to retain certain data, and/or anonymization.
The retention periods for the few main categories of Personal Data are:
- Personal Data of customers/prospects/business partners: as long as the user is active and, at the latest, 30 years after the last contact with the latter or the computer archiving of their file;
- Personal data for connection to our website: 1 year after the last connection;
- Personal Data of candidates: time required to process the application and, in the event of a negative outcome, 3 years after the last contact (unless the candidate agrees to a longer period).
VIII-RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS
*Right of access and communication of Personal Data
You have the right to access Personal Data which concerns you.
However, due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is incumbent on the Study, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity, in particular by production of a scan of your valid identity document (if requested via our dedicated electronic form) or a signed photocopy of your valid identity document (if requested in writing).
The Study informs you that it will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose requests that are manifestly abusive (due to their number, their repetitive or systematic nature).
*Right to rectify and delete Personal Data
Under this right, the Regulation authorizes you to request the rectification, updating, blocking or even erasure of Personal Data concerning you which may prove to be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
In addition, you can define general and specific guidelines regarding the fate of personal data after your death. If applicable, the heirs of a deceased person may demand to take the death of their loved one into consideration and/or to make the necessary updates.
Finally, subject to the exceptions provided for by the Regulations (in particular conservation necessary to comply with a legal obligation, legitimate interest of the Study in retaining the data), you have the right to ask the Study for erasure, as soon as possible. , of your Personal Data, when one of the following reasons applies:
- your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing of your Personal Data was based and there is no other basis justifying this processing;
- you consider and can establish that your Personal Data has been the subject of unlawful processing;
- your Personal Data must be erased under a legal obligation.
*Right to withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data
When the Study processes your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, this may be withdrawn at any time. On the other hand, and in accordance with the Regulations, the withdrawal of your consent only applies for the future and cannot therefore call into question the lawfulness of the processing carried out before this withdrawal.
*Right to object
The exercise of this right is only possible in one of the following two situations:
- when the exercise of this right is based on legitimate grounds; or
- when the exercise of this right aims to prevent the data collected from being collected
used for commercial prospecting purposes.
*Data Protection Officer
The Study has appointed, in accordance with the Regulations, a data protection delegate who is:
Cil.not, a company of the ADSN Group
SASU with capital of 100,000 euros – RCS Aix-en-Provence 793 219 858 Head office: 95 avenue des Logissons – 13107 Venelles cedex Telephone: 0800 306 212 then “other request”
Fax: 04 42 54 42 42
e.mail: email@example.com • http://groupeadsn.notaires.fr
*Exercise your rights
For any questions relating to this Policy or the exercise of your rights mentioned above, you can send a letter or an email accompanied by a copy of an identity document:
To the Data Protection Officer indicated above
A l’Etude :
Maitre Franck AYMONIER
5, rue Montaigne 74000 ANNECY
Téléphone : 04.50.66.01.36
e.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org